Our church was built in 1841, and is a traditional New England Style wood clapboard structure with a steeple and bell tower. The sanctuary has beautiful stained-glass windows and a stamped tin ceiling. In 1888 the Ward House was moved from across the street and joined to the church. This building became Sunday school rooms, fellowship hall, and kitchen. In 2010 renovations throughout the church included a new handicapped accessible bathroom, updates to the kitchen, and new fire safe exterior doors with consideration to historic details.